Microwaving Produces Toxins in Nearly All Types of Food
As noted in the book, “Electromagnetic Health: Making Sense of the Research and Practical Solutions for Electromagnetic Fields (EMF) and Radio Frequencies (RF),” written by a naturopath, Case Adams:8
“Research … at the University of California Lawrence Livermore Laboratory concluded that microwaves produced heterocyclic aromatic amines and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. Both are suspected carcinogens. Frying meats also produces polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons …”
Alternating currents force atoms to reverse their polarity. This creates friction and vibrates the water inside of the food molecules causing the food to heat up.
Inside of your microwave there are 2.45 billion hertz which is fine, until the seal on your microwave door ages and begins to leak. The frequency amount shown to harm the human body is 10 hertz. Be cautious and never stand near an operating microwave. You won’t know your body is being harmed by the leak until the damage is already done.
Detox your body from Harmful Substances
Fortunately, you can detox your body from toxins by using foods in your diet such as spirulina.
( you can find it here)Spirulina has chlorophyll which is used for “detoxification.” It helps remove toxins such as heavy metals and other pollutants from the blood and liver.
It’s so unbelievable as a superfood, that NASA sends it in space for our astronauts to consume to stay healthy.
- American Society of Horticultural Science February 2000; 44(1): 15-19
- Precision Nutrition, Cooking and Carcinogens
- Rev Environ Health. 2015;30(2):99-116
- International Journal of Innovative Research in Engineering and Management, September 2015; 2(5) J Cell Mol Med. 2013 Aug;17(8):958-65
- Current Chemical Biology 2016; 10(1): 74-82 Journal of Chemical Neuroanatomy 2016 Sep;75(Pt B):43-51
- Electromagnetic Health: Making Sense of the Research and Practical Solutions for Electromagnetic Fields (EMF) and Radio Frequencies (RF), Case Adams