WHAT IS THC?
Did you know that hemp contains trace amounts of the naturally occurring tetrahydrocannabinoids (THC)?
THC has been extensively studied for years and science has proven that THC actually has major health.
In fact, THC can possibly even reverse glioblastoma multiforme (a form of brain cancer), according to the British Journal of Cancer.
Here are a few benefits of hemp:
- Can Reduce Your Risk of Heart Disease with a 3:1 balance of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Has both digestible and non-digestible fiber
- Can Reduce Inflammation. Hemp seeds are a rich source of gamma linolenic acid (GLA), a polyunsaturated fatty acid which have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Contains not only all 20 amino acids but they contain a complete source of protein, meaning that they provide all nine essential amino acids.
Let’s look at a few of the most prominent benefits of Hemp oil:
- Guzmán M et al. A pilot clinical study of Delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol in patients with recurrent glioblastoma multiforme. Br J Cancer. 2006 Jul 17;95(2):197-203.
- Ramer R, et al. Cannabidiol inhibits lung cancer cell invasion and metastasis via intercellular adhesion molecule-1. FASEB J. 2012 Apr;26(4):1535-48.
- McAllister SD, et al. Pathways mediating the effects of cannabidiol on the reduction of breast cancer cell proliferation, invasion, and metastasis. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2011 Aug;129(1):37-47.