Ginger is from the Zingiberaceae family. It is a flowering plant that is widely used as an edible spice and for its natural health remedies. Ginger grows indigenously in China, it eventually spread to Asia and West Africa, and was exported to Europe by Asia.
Ginger has a sweet spicy flavor and is often used in culinary dishes. This calming spice is also used to treat many conditions like reducing infections and as treatment for autoimmune diseases. Ginger root has many effective compounds such as shogaal and gingerol making it a beneficial natural medicine. It contains >1,8-cineole, 6-gingerol, 6-shogaol, 8-shogaol, acetic acid, alpha-linolenic acid, alpha-phellandrene, alpha-pinene, alpha-terpinene, alpha-terpineol, arginine, ascorbic acid, beta-bisolene, beta-carotene, beta-pinene, beta-sitosterol, boron, caffeic acid, camphor, capsaicin, chlorogenic acid, curcumene, gingerols, sesquiphellandrene, zingiberene, resins, starches, fats, proteins.
Natural ginger is up to 10,000 times more effective
How to Use Ginger
Natural Antibiotic Recipe | Easy + Powerful
They are super healing anti-inflammatory foods that should be taking daily.
- Freshly chopped or crushed garlic.
- Freshly chopped onion.
- Grated fresh ginger root.
- Grated fresh horseradish.
- 1/4 tsp organic turmeric powder (find it here)
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until a smooth mixture.
- Now add raw honey and mix everything well. Pour the mixture into a clean, large 1 l screw-top or preserving jar and store it for two weeks. During this period, gently shake the jar once a day (1 jar per day).
- After the two-week period, strain the mixture, retaining only the liquid.
- store in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.