Many popular, cheap brands of wine from California contain illegal and dangerously high levels of poisonous inorganic arsenic and glyphosate which the State of California now classifies as a “known carcinogen”
Arsenic In California Wines
Inorganic arsenic is highly toxic. Long-term exposure to arsenic is linked to cancer and skin lesions. It has also been found to cause cardiovascular disease and diabetes. It can also cause severe vomiting, disturbances of the blood and circulation, damage to the nervous system, and even death.
Before you grab that bottle of wine, you might want to double-check the brand.
According to a lawsuit, these brands contain extremely high levels of inorganic arsenic which could be dangerous to the drinker.
Here is the full list of wines containing high levels of arsenic:
- Acronym (GR8RW Red Blend)
- Almaden (Heritage White Zinfandel, Heritage Moscato, Heritage Chardonnay, Mountain Burgundy, Mountain Rhine, Mountain Chablis)
- Arrow Creek (Coastal Series Cabernet Sauvignon)
- Bandit (Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon)
- Bay Bridge (Chardonnay)
- Beringer (White Merlot, White Zinfandel, Red Moscato, Refreshingly Sweet Moscato)
- Charles Shaw (White Zinfandel)
- Colores Del Sol (Malbec)
- Glen Ellen by Concannon (Glen Ellen Reserve Pinot Grigio, Glen Ellen Reserve Merlot)
- Concannon (Selected Vineyards Pinot Noir)
- Cook’s (Spumante)
- Corbett Canyon (Pinot Grigio, Cabernet Sauvignon)
- Cupcake (Malbec)
- Fetzer (Moscato, Pinot Grigio)
- Fisheye (Pinot Grigio)
- Flipflop (Pinot Grigio, Moscato, Cabernet Sauvignon)
- Foxhorn (White Zinfandel)
- Franzia (Vintner Select White Grenache, Vintner Select White Zinfandel, Vintner Select White Merlot, Vintner Select Burgundy)
- Hawkstone (Cabernet Sauvignon)
- HRM Rex Goliath (Moscato)
- Korbel (Sweet Rose Sparkling Wine, Extra Dry Sparkling Wine)
- Menage A Trois (Pinot Grigio, Moscato, White Blend, Chardonnay, Rose, Cabernet Sauvignon, California Red Wine).
- Mogen David (Concord, Blackberry Wine)
- Oak Leaf (White Zinfandel)
- Pomelo (Sauvignon Blanc)
- R Collection By Raymond (Chardonnay)
- Richards Wild Irish Rose (Red Wine)
- Seaglass (Sauvignon Blanc)
- Simply Naked (Moscato)
- Smoking Loon (Viognier)
- Sutter Home (Sauvignon Blanc, Gewurztraminer, Pink Moscato, Pinot Grigio, Moscato, Chenin Blanc, Sweet Red, Riesling, White Merlot, Merlot, White Zinfa
DETOX TOXINS FROM YOUR BODY
If you want your liver to function properly (eliminate toxins and cleanse all the impurities) you should consume reishi mushrooms daily. In, a study in Food and Chemical Toxicology showed that using reishi mushroom reversed chemical-driven liver damage in mice. Reishi mushroom is known for its anti cancer properties. It eliminates free radicals and promotes liver cell regeneration. Just take 1/2 tablespoon a day!