Olive oil has been known and used for thousands of years. People in ancient times used it not only for food but for other purposes as well. It perfectly nourishes, softens and moisturizes the skin; removes pigmentation, and most importantly, olive oil has a pronounced anti-aging effect… helping the skin to maintain youth and elasticity. You can also repair your hair with olive oil.
This is one of the most used natural cosmetic oils because of its high content of vitamin E, which makes hair grow strong and healthy.
Olive oil can repair hair damage and can even restore split ends that are not good to look at. Aside from that, olive oil is also noted for its effective cure against dandruff because of its moisturizing effect.
How To Repair Hair With Olive Oil
- ½ cup olive oil
- 5 drops rosemary essential oil (here)
- 1 plastic bag or shower cap
1. Mix olive oil with rosemary essential oil. Shake well to disperse the essential oil.
2. Rinse hair with warm water. Massage the mixture onto your scalp in a circular motion
3. Place a plastic bag over your hair. Leave it on for 30 minutes.
4. Rinse well. Thoroughly wash your hair with shampoo.