Health Benefits of Pineapple Water
- Fights inflammation Bromelain is an enzyme that has anti-inflammatory properties. It helps flush toxins, reducing inflammation and its impact on the tissues and organs of the body.
- Helps with weight loss Pineapple is rich in fibre; this means that it takes longer for your digestive system to break it down, which help with eating less and feeling full for longer
- Regulates the thyroid Pineapples are great for people who suffer from autoimmune disorders, due to the bromelain and iodine it contains.
- Balances electrolytes Pineapple is rich in potassium which helps make our body a lot stronger and maintain the proper balance of electrolytes.
- Gets rid of heavy metals and toxins. Pineapple can naturally help detox your body from toxins due to high levels of antioxidants, fibers, and enzymes.
- Works as a digestive aid. Bromelain in pineapple helps the body digest proteins more efficiently.
- Strengthens gums Research discovered that bromelain in pineapples can help break up plaque effectively.
- Improves vision. Pineapple is an excellent source of Vitamin A and beta-carotene which are known for improving eyesight.