If you are looking for a facial mask which is exactly similar to the store bought ones, here is the recipe. Peel off face masks take out blackheads, dead skin, oil and open skin pores. This recipe is very effective in tightening the skin, cleaning out the pores and getting rid of blackheads. It requires ingredients that you probably already have at home.
DIY Blackhead Removal Peel Off Mask
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon gelatin (here)
- 2 tablespoons organic milk
- Clean and Steam your face to open up the pores.
- Beat the egg white lightly.
Mix gelatin and milk.
Heat over a gentle flame, constantly stirring, until the gelatin dissolves completely. Transfer to a bowl.
- Let it cool. Add the egg and mix well.
Spread the mixture over your face and let it set for 20-30 minutes.
Peel off starting at the chin and moving upwards.
- Rinse with warm water and splash with cold water to close the pores.