Cilantro essential oil (Coriandrum sativum L.) is steam distilled from the leaves of the same plant as Coriander essential oil, which is distilled from the seeds. Cilantro essential oil binds to toxins and flushes them out of the body. It’s also rich in antioxidants and will help remove heavy metals from your system. It promotes cleansing of the liver, kidneys, colon, lungs and skin.
Cilantro essential oils benefits
- Helps with Cardiovascular Health: Rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and fiber, cilantro can help lower bad cholesterol and can also aid in eliminating cholesterol buildup in the arteries.
- Detoxes the Body: With the ability to remove toxins and heavy metals from cells and organ, cilantro essential oil is a great detoxifier.
- Helps with Digestion: Encouraging the production of digestive enzymes, cilantro also contains fiber, which is key to improved digestion. Cilantro may even ease upset stomachs.
- Helps with Anxiety: Containing B vitamins, the oil is known to have relaxing properties, calming the nerves and reducing anxiety. Drinking a mix of cilantro and cucumber juices is a great way to combat stress.
- Reduces Oxidative Stress: Cilantro is a powerful antioxidant. It protects your body’s cells from free radicals—a key contributor to the aging process.
The Cilantro Cleanse Detox Foot Bath is a method of detoxification for pesticides, insecticides, solvents, chemicals, and heavy metals
*1/2 cup Epsom Salts
*1/8 cup Apple Cider Vinegar (use this one)
*7 drops cilantro essential oil (where to find)
- Mix essential oils and carrier oil in empty tub
- Pour in epsom salts or bath crystals.
- Fill your foot bath with as warm of water as you can stand.
- Slowly pour the apple cider vinegar
- Soak your feet for 20-30 minutes.